Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mark 8:12 and Luke 21:36

Keith, who will never post here he indicated, e-mailed me: "Like I say I'm a pan millenialist - I have faith it will all "pan" out in the end and find no reason to sift through contradictory hints from the Bible. Real answers are not there and Jesus even warned against speculation. Mark 8:12. Don't mean to be brusk, but that is what I think."

I was thinking about Mark 8:12 where Christ asked the pharisees, "Why does this generation seek a sign?" Yes, Keith, I should not look for the signs. Clinton, you are not a sign--see previous post. But, still, the study of Revelation promises a blessing.

Adam, who I have been trying to get to post because he is a pretribulation dispensationalist, e-mailed me "I tried to post but I'm not sure if it went through or not. 'Watch ye therefore and pray always the ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.' (Luke 21:36) Escape what? The tribulation!" He also e-mailed me about a dispensational conference near here that included LaHaye himself--you mean they just keep up these conferences noting the signs? What do they think about Mark 8:12 as Keith noted! Adam, I don't agree with your ideas about the tribulation. But I will keep a watch and keep thinking and reading and praying.

Earl is busy now and Bill is off studying other issues. Since I am the only one posting of late, I will take a break and concentrate on my other blogs. Hopefully someone will pick up the slack. But I am still enjoying the blessings of Revelation.

I preordered a DVD and will post when I view it. “The Late Great Planet Church: The Rise of Dispensationalism”, can be preordered at http://store.nicenecouncil.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=671

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be very respectful when you comment. I will try to respond to all comments in a timely manner. All comments are now moderated.